- The Dual discussion Co-axial Research Binocular Microscope permits simultaneously viewing.
- The same image and provide a facility of discussing about the specimens. It assure comfort for both observers, because all four eye pieces are at the same height.
- It also helps in the training of new staff or students and make discussions easier. It save your lots of valuable time.
- Co-Axial Coarse and fine focusing knobs, provide the highest Degree of working convenience the coarse adjustment has a built in controls to increase and decrease the tension of the focusing knob simply by rotating the adjustment ring. The mechanism is free from Back Lash Fine Motion 0-180.
- The fine adjustment works over the entire coarse focusing range, allowing quick, accurate focusing at any position.
- Built in graduated low friction coaxial mechanical stage 140 mmx130mm mechanical stage travelling. 50mmx130mm.
- Ultra Smooth Quadruple nose piece revolving on ball bearing.
- Binocular head inclined at 45o rotatable through 360o with multi layer coated prisms for better performance.
- Bright Field Abbe N.A. 1.25 Condenser with Iris Diaphram moved on Rack & Pinion.
- Built in Base 6V-20W Halogen Lamp wiyh Solid-State Variable controlled transformer 220/110volts.