- Nice Quality High Power Professional Phase Contrast Trinocular Microscope!
- Get the Best of Both Major Microscopy Techniques: Phase Contrast and Brightfield.
- Perfect for viewing and analyzing living blood cells and unstained biological tissue specimens using phase contrast microscopy!
- Includes brightfield microscopy capability for analyzing stained specimens on glass slides!
- Images can be displayed directly on your TV or computer or laptop!
- Great for health clinics, medical students, alternative medicine doctors, veterinarians, and medical technicians.
- Surprisingly good quality imaging through well made optics.
- Large Graduated Mechanical Movable (up/down and longitudinal Y-direction) Stage: 142 x 132mm.
- The Stage Movement in the Longitudinal Y-Direction is a Great Option Found Only on More Expensive Models!
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Slide/Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 80mm (X-Direction – Slide Movement) x 52mm (Y-Direction – Stage Movement).
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 20mm (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 400mm.
- Instrument Weight: 8.9 kg
- Microscope Set Includes: dust cover, instructions, immersion oil for using on the 100x oil immersion objective lens, spare fuse and spare halogen bulb.
- Includes c-mount for attaching ccd video camera and includes phototube (standard 23mm ID) for attaching various microphotography equipment.
Instruction Manual, Dust cloth, Dust cover,
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Phase Turret Condenser with Settings for Brightfield and for the Four Phase Annulus Rings: 10x, 20x, 40x, and 100x. Has Centering Knobs for the Phase Annulus Rings. Includes separate Phase Telescope for Viewing Alignment of Phase Annulus Rings. Includes Iris Diaphragm for use with the Brightfield Setting.
- Brightfield Condenser: Additional Brightfield Condenser Included as Separate Item (not part of phase turret). 1.25 N.A. Abbe Substage Brightfield Condenser, Iris Diaphragm and Swing-Out Filter Holder. Three Filters Included: Blue, Green, Yellow.
- Condenser Alignment Mechanism.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement Up and Down.
- Brightfield Magnifications Through Eyepieces: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x and 1600x.
- Phase Contrast Magnifications through Eyepieces: 100x, 160x, 200x, 320x, 400x, 640x, 1000x and 1600x.
- Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x and Wide Field 16x.
- Four Plan DIN Phase Contrast Objectives: 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x (Oil Immersion).
- Four Achromatic DIN Brightfield Objectives: 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x (Oil Immersion).
- The Phase Objectives are the Higher Grade DIN Standard PLAN.
- Transmitted Base Illumination: 20W, Variable Intensity, Tungsten Halogen Bulb.
- Koehler Illumination System with Focusable Field Diaphragm on Base. This makes more efficient use of the light source and improves image quality. It is well worth the extra cost.